Jun 4, 2013

Cleaning house

I'm digging through piles of stuff that has accumulated over the past several years, as we prepare to move. I'm unearthing a few things that I really don't need to move across a few more states, because I really have no use for them. Obviously, I want to send them to good homes... so here they are at bargain prices:


20 7.62x39 stripper clips with an AK guide. Yours for the cost of shipping, call it $6 for a small flat rate box.  SOLD.



Most of a box (originally 250) of Nosler .451 185gr JHPs. (I loaded a handful of rounds and didn't like how they shot in my GI 1911). Plus a few dozen no-name 230gr TMJs. $40 shipped.  Sold.


Leather ammo slide, holds a dozen .30-30 rounds. Well-worn, but still flexible. Some mink or Neatsfoot would go a long way. $10 shipped. Sold

Comments are moderated, so let me know.

No comments: