Nov 2, 2011

A Girl and Her Gun

Dragon sent me the link to this one:

I stood there completely helpless and I decided that I would not be in that position again.
Before that I day I was very anti-gun. I didn't want them in my house and I was very afraid of them.
I skimmed through several entries and I like what I read! I need to go back to the beginning, and really read - which I intend to do over the coming days.

In addition to that, she is running a fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project. If you can drop a fin or a sawbuck in their jar, you're entering a raffle for not only a training class (provided by FPF Training in Culpeper, VA), but a custom Talon holster from Dragon Leatherworks.

If you're not familiar with DLW, you should be. I have two of his holsters (provided gratis) and the Talon is an absolutely top-notch OWB holster. I had already been planning to order another one for the Kimber when Jay decided to auction off his prizes from Kilted To Kick Cancer, and I was top bidder on the holster... so that's in the works, and I'm already thinking I'm going to want at least one more...

WWP is a VERY worthy place to send some charity, and I'm going to be doing just that on payday.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Concur on ALL the points!