Jun 28, 2014

New rifle... sorta

I just turned down the trigger weight on the new rifle (I am an unabashed lover of Accutriggers). It is now at a weight best described as ,"If I think hard it's going bang."

I've got most of the rest of the pieces en route from various sources (Brownells is running a 7.5% off code - "FRK", and Midway is running a set of coupons* as well). I need to get scope rings, but want everything else in hand before deciding on those. BassPro is just down the highway for that acquisition.

No, I haven't told what it is, but there have been a few clues posted. When it's all put-together, then I'll post a couple pictures. Preferably with the first couple targets.

* - Midway's codes are: 14JUN15 for $15 off $100, 14JUN30 for $30/200, and 14JUN45 for $45/300. Usual restrictions on clearance and sale items apply.

No comments: