Jul 2, 2012

Photographers bleg

I may be doing some derby photography this coming weekend. I'm hoping to try some new glass in the process. Specifically, some of the faster "L" glass. My current attentions are on the 24-70/2.8L or 24-104/4L and 70-200/2.8L. If someone who reads this owns either or both and wants to let me borrow one, there'd be much thanks and such involved.

The other alternative is a rental, which would let me put my hands on a couple thousand dollars worth of lenses for about $150 for four days... Entirely reasonable, but I'd rather send a friend a bottle of good hooch than cash to some company.

If anyone has any insights on rental companies to use or avoid, or which lens is likely to be a good fit (the 70-200 may not be, because of the distances involved), I'm all ears.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

NO help here... sorry...