Oct 29, 2012

Off to work

Someone called in for the evening shift, and I decided to take the sweet, sweet, overtime. We're secure here and MrsZ knows how to run things without me.

Since no one seems to really know what's going to happen with the storm, I'm taking an overnight bag with a couple changes of clothes and a few meals worth of food. I swapped the hitch on the truck for a receiver shackle, and there's really not a lot left to do.

And yes, I'll be packing heavier than the .40 I normally carry.

4 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

Be safe!

Andi said...

Here's to you not needing all of your extras... Your last line made me think of Riders on the Storm. ;)

Old NFO said...

Stay safe my friend!

Wally said...

yeah you'll need more than a 40 to get through this mess. I'd suggest moving right to hobo wine....