Apr 1, 2012

Cleaning House

Spring cleaning season is upon us, and we're taking it semi-seriously this year. If I can send some of this stuff to loving homes, that'd be great. Small list for now, but as I dig out more this will be updated.

Hillsound Trail Crampons. Size Large, the box says Men's 9-11.5 and Women's 11+ while the website says Men's 8-10 and Women's 9.5-11.5. All I am sure of is they don't fit my 13s. New in the box. $50 shipped in the US.

Two 20-round pre-ban magazines for a Ruger Mini-14. These are not Ruger branded, no manufacturer or date stamp, and I don't remember how well they functioned in my Mini. I still have them so it can't have been all bad. I'd much prefer these to go to a ban state. $30 shipped for the pair.

As the week progresses, expect to see more outdoors and shooty stuff, maybe some knives, camera gear, etc.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, Spring Cleaning... Means getting rid of the stuff you bought last year that you just HAD to have, and never used... Not that I've ever done that, nope... :-)

agirlandhergun said...

I love spring cleaning. My family hoards. None of them can throw anything out. Every year I get to cleanse the house of their crap...love it!