Apr 3, 2012

Presidentin' Changes

Interesting read over at CNN.


Today, given how money, special interest groups and technology, including electronic media, have diseased the entire political process, I believe it's time we considered some sweeping changes.
And I believe those changes should start at the very top -- the president. There are three ways America can make the presidency better equipped to respond to the 21st century world.

The three things he suggests are this:
- a single six-year term, no re-election.
- military experience required.
- age between 45 and 70.

... I'm not sure I disagree with that list. He makes some thought-provoking arguments.

Discuss.

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Are you sure about that? I would Qualify, and can you imagine ME as President?

ZerCool said...

I can think of worse choices.