Jun 9, 2012

DF Rifle

I decided I didn't want to try hiding the various pieces of MrsZ's rifle until the WallyLower arrives, so I pulled the stock and upper off my A2 setup and put her rifle on that. The small bits aren't on yet, but that's ok.

I zipped it into a rifle case and gave it to her. She opened it, and the first thing she said was, "Wow, that's bright."

I suppose she's right:
IMG_0809

I didn't snap a picture of things all together. Maybe tonight.

When the WallyLower gets here, it'll be coated to match the upper (Goddess Purple), with color fill on the marks and the small parts mentioned before.

We don't have the money to put sights on it right this instant, so I may slap a cheap red dot I have in the safe on top, and when the money is there I'll put on the scope I'm planning on.

I have to say: I really like the size and feel of the MAGS EFX stock. Nice balance, nice look, and I may put one on my carbine at some point.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL, they're gonna think it's a 'play' gun, not a real one!