Aug 9, 2010

Blogshoot photos

I've edited out faces of anyone I wasn't pretty sure about being pictures; if you want to be but weren't please let me know!

It's only gay if the bayonets cro-... Oh.

IMG_2976.jpg


Dragon, can you figure out some kind of IWB or shoulder rig for this?

IMG_2981.jpg


Let the festivities begin!

IMG_3004.jpg


Is it in yet?

IMG_3011.jpg


Backblast area! CLEAR!

IMG_3018.jpg


That's about it. I just didn't pick up the camera that much. I can't wait for next year!

5 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

hehehe

How Come I get all the Gay jokes? ; ]

Great Pictures!

Jay G said...

Um, because you're a BEARD?

[rimshot]

Anonymous said...

Rimshot? :p

Wally said...

No retouching necessary, my head has actually been replaced by a recoilless breech :)

Jay G said...

Wally: The "Wilson" of the Northeast Gunblogger shoot...