Aug 9, 2012

Next rifle: help!

I just put another lower into York Arms' build queue. I've got the image done for the mag well, with thanks to Larry Correia for the use of the inverted caduceus:



(It's in the glossary of "Hard Magic", if you're wondering. The text is from Revelations 6:8, and the layout is all me.)

What I'm lacking, unfortunately, is ideas for selector markings, and I'd appreciate suggestions. Vaguely biblical is fine (hm ... safe/fire/brimstone?), otherwise apropos is good. Ready? Go!

8 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

"Faith/Hope/Charity?" After all it is better to Give than to Receive.

elmo iscariot said...

"CHEEK / SWORD"

elmo iscariot said...

The one is what you're turning up to the moment you need to turn to the other.

Old NFO said...

LOL, I 'like' Elmo's!

Anonymous said...

Shield/one arrow/many arrows
or
shield/sword/trebushe

Jay G said...

How about "Spare" for Safe and "Smite" for Fire?

NotClauswitz said...

Peace/Wrath...

Lokidude said...

Famine/Pestilence/Death?